WELCOME TO LWMF BACK SOUTH AFRICA 2010

Welcome to LWMF Blog where you can follow us on our journey traveling to Sithabile Child & Youth Care Center an orphanage and Sedibeng Sa Bophelo a cooperative project in Soweto, South Africa, primarily serving women and young children victimized by HIV/AIDS.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Back To JoBurg







We finished our Namibia tour and had a great time, but now we are heading back to Johannesburg. We have one day left before our long flight back to the US. Our good friends here are having a gathering to wish us off. I tell you everyone here is so friendly and the treatment is awesome. Our good friend Mary, put together a party to send us off. I tell you Mary is always planning something for us. There were people from Atlanta, Chicago and Columbus, OH along with some locals. It was a great time at the party. I am glad we have a late flight back, because I need all the rest I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment